Why choose Arizona State University Online?At ASU, learning online is effective, flexible and smart. Every program delivered online is developed by the same excellent faculty who teach on our campuses, and is designed to engage students and professors in meaningful ways. The result? Our students are an integral part of a New American University.
ASU students who learn online connect with the full university experience: interaction with internationally recognized faculty, access to collections from ASU's eight award-winning libraries, an alumni network tens of thousands of members strong, and membership in a community of thousands of students pursuing their degrees.
Our students also have access to the latest learning technologies: Gmail for ASU and other Google apps, dozens of state-of-the art software titles, the university's Facebook application, available exclusively to ASU students, as well as 24/7 research assistance and tech help.
U.S. News and World Report ranks ASU in its top tier of U.S. universities, and Forbes considers ASU among America's best colleges. Arizona State University has also been ranked the second most entrepreneurial university in the country by the Global Student Entrepreneur Awards.
The ASU Difference
- Quality. Earn a degree that employers respect.
- Affordability. No out-of-state tuition for fully online students.
- Expertise. Courses instructed by renowned ASU faculty.
- Community. Interact with ASU students around the country.
- Flexibility. Sessions offered year-round, many in a 7-week format.
- Supportive. Dedicated student and academic services.
- Resources. Extensive library systems, 24/7 tech support.
We're sorry, but this school is not currently accepting requests from this site. Please search other degree options to find the right school.
Find Your Degree Program
Choose a Subject that you are interested in studying
Marriage and Family Counseling, School Counseling, and Behavioral Psychology
RN to BSN, Nursing Administration, and Nursing Studies