The tools. The skills. The support.
The tools to help make learning easier:
- All course-related materials are easily accessible.
- Our integrated learning platform helps you get started right away!
The skills you’ll learn can help improve your marketability:
- Learn from faculty who bring expert knowledge to the courses they teach.
- Valuable, practical experience through program-related, faculty-monitored internships or job-related assignments.
The support to help you every step of the way:
- Instructors, classmates, and academic advisors are just an e-mail or phone call away.
- The Academic Support Center offers free tutoring and other academic assistance.
- More than 20 Career Services specialists assist students in identifying and pursuing career opportunities
- More than $40 million in Berkeley College grants and scholarships provided during the 2011-2012 award year
The result is an education with an overall student satisfaction rating exceeding 90% over the last three years*.
Berkeley College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104; telephone: 215-662-5606).
*Source: Berkeley College Online customer satisfaction survey 2011.
For more information about Berkeley College graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed programs, and other important disclosures, please visit BerkeleyCollege.edu/disclosures.