Browse by Online Degree
- Art and Design
- Computers and Technology
- Criminal Justice
- Education & Teaching
- Healthcare Administration
- Hospitality & Culinary
- Law & Government
- Liberal Arts
- Medical Care & Nursing
- Psychology & Human Services
- Science & Engineering
- Trades & Career Training
Browse by Degree Level
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN degree completion)
Earn your Bachelor's degree online from South University
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree completion program at South University is designed for registered nurses who wish to become more proficient in their field and focus on the delivery of patient care. The RN to BSN online program emphasizes the areas of skill that students need to develop as well as the geographic areas whose populations our students will serve — particularly rural communities.
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing program offered online and at South University — Savannah is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education , One Dupont Circle NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036-1120; telephone: 202.887.6791.
The program offers 24/7 access to classes and is structured to allow students to pursue their studies without having to put their career or life on hold. We deliver the campus experience in the convenience of an online format, helping RNs focus their efforts and pursue their goal of a BSN as efficiently as possible.
Innovative Healthcare Concepts
Graduates of the RN to BSN program will gain the skills they need to be prepared for clinical practice. As a student in this program you can:
- Study palliative care, gerontological nursing, and complementary and alternative nursing methods
- Enhance your patient teaching skills and your ability to motivate and train nursing staff
- Develop management abilities by expanding your critical thinking skills in establishing priorities, delegating responsibility, and formulating decisions
Credit for Your RN Experience
- RNs may receive 45 credit hours for their nursing experience.
- Nurses may receive academic credit for prior completed coursework (transfer of credit rules apply).
- Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
Other programs at South University Online
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences Public Health specialization